Looking for Contest Entry guidelines, instead?
We accept the following types of Content Submissions:
- Guest Posts (please Query first)
- Book Reviews (can be linked to existing reviews, upon approval)
- Original articles suitable for our Writing Tips section (see existing content for examples)
- Submissions must be original content (except for “snippeted” book reviews).
- See the Contact page for email and Social media options
- For email submissions you may attach content in RTF format, or simply include within your email.
- Preferred word count range: 500 to 1200 words
- Please include appropriate sub-headings and keep paragraphs skimmably short
- [HINT] See “7 ways to improve your writing…right now“ (Copyblogger) for Style pointers!
- Do not supply any special formatting like font styles or colors or -h- tags
- Please DO use –bold– and –italics– as appropriate
- Want to include an image with your submission?
- Please be certain you have the right to use the image. Supply your URL or attach to email as jpeg.
- jpeg images should not exceed 500K file size
- Want to suggest an image for your submission? Include a link to a Flickr image from the CreativeCommons section. I’ll do the rest, including proper attribution.
- Include your preferred two-sentence bio, author head-shot, and up to 3 desired links.
- Please proofread your submission carefully. ‘Nuf said.
What’s in it for you?
This page will be updated as needed to better detail guidelines for submitting content to SoWrite.Us
»Last update: Oct 14 2012 9:27 pm EDT