elcome to the End of Summer 2013 writing contest…
“Three Consecutive Sentences”
This page is for contest entries. (total, 20)
We are now closed to new entries. Thank you all! ~Jim
How to enter:
Have you read the General Contest Rules? By entering, you agree to abide by those rules, plus any special conditions listed on this page.
Use this page’s Comments section to submit your entry.
(see Directions, farther down this page)
Contest dates and times:
- New entries accepted until Saturday, Sept 21 at 11:59 pm EDT (“midnight”)
- Judging begins on Sunday, 9/22
- We’ll announce contest Winner by Saturday, Sept 28
- Among non-finalists, one random entry will be awarded a $10 bonus prize
- Winner’s submission will be published and featured on this website at that time
Specific Rules for End of Summer Contest 2013:
- This contest is for ALL WRITERS
- FIRST ENTRY IS FREE for site subscribers
- Contestants may choose to add one extra paid entry (see below)
- Submit your 3 sentences as your entry (properly punctuated, no word limit)
- You must own full copyright to your submission. Prior publication is fine.
- SoWrite reserves the right to edit entries if necessary (see General Rules)
- Use the Speak Your Mind box for your entry (at end of this page)
- Enter your name or pseudonym, as desired
- Enter the email you prefer for contest communication (kept private)
- Include your Website URL, if you want to
- Type, or copy and paste your 3 Sentences into the Comment Box (plain text)
- Be sure to click “Notify me of follow-up comments by email“
- Proofread, then Click on the green box that says “Post Comment“
Would you like to add one more entry? Use this $2 entry fee button. (Adds $1.50 to First Prize)
$2 for ONE EXTRA ENTRY via PayPal:
SECURE PAYMENT INFORMATION: When you click the Pay Now button, you will be directed to PayPal’s secure payments processing page for SoWrite.Us.com. Payments made in error will be cheerfully refunded upon request.
Need help with your submission?
Email contest editor Jim Bessey at: jimbessey @ sowrite.us.com (omit the spaces)
You can also find Jim on Facebook and Twitter. Use the Social Icons top right of this page.